Sunday, April 5, 2009

Taking it easy (Location: Bangkok, Thailand)

I been just taking it easy in Bangkok for a couple of days now. Just sleeping late and doing not too much sightseeing. I have been traveling for about two months now and it feels good just to have break for a couple of days. So no bus rides, early wakeups etc.

My itinerary for the final weeks is starting to clarify. I'll be flying to Xian, China on Tuesday and from there I go to Beijing to join the North Korea tour (starting on Saturday). After that I'll probably visit some other places in China. Or maybe still come back to south to enjoy some beach life if it is too cold in northern China. And I actually have a Russian visa so if I feel like taking the trans-Siberian train back home. But I'm not quite sure of that - the idea of spending 1-2 weeks in a train does not quite feel that attractive right now. So don't ask for a detailed plan, as during the previous weeks I just don't have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment