Sunday, March 29, 2009

More than limited access, expect further delays! (Location: Bagan, Myanmar)

Just a quick note to inform that I'm still alive. I'm currently in Myanmar where the connections could be better! My phone is not working and Internet connections are rare. When you find one the government might be blocking access to emails, blogs or other useful sites. Or the connections are just down everywhere (what happened yesterday). This is actually the first location where I can access my blog (by using some German proxy)

Anyway this is a very interesting country - definitely the most original and hardcore of the South East Asian countries. Meaning that traveling can be really painful - especially when the heat is +38 degrees like during the past days...

I'll post a lot more stuff next week when I should be back in Bangkok. And my trip to North Korea is now scheduled for mid-April.

No comments:

Post a Comment