Monday, March 16, 2009

Open water diver eats lobster (Location: Gili Islands, Indonesia)



I have been bit lazy with blogging recently, apologies for that. The reasons are mostly here on Gili Islands - they are such a perfect place for chilling out that you don't really miss computers that much. And the Internet connections are slow and expensive here (and electricity is quite sporadic to put it politely!)

I'll tease you soon with some paradise island photos ;) Seems that there is a massive snowstorm coming to Finland - enjoy it!

During the recent days I've been busy with the PADI Open Water Diver course that I'm doing at a local dive school. I'm the only student so the training is really personalized! I'll write a more detailed report later, should be done with the training tomorrow.

And had just lobster for dinner by the way, very good indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment