Sunday, February 1, 2009

6 days remaining...

February 7th - that's the date I've been waiting for a while... Then my 3-month journey starts with a flight to Hong Kong. I'll be taking a leave of absence from my job and spend that time in various Asian locations. People have asked about my itinerary - to be honest I don't know it yet. And actually I really want to travel without a fixed itinerary - been doing so many trips with tight schedules so this time I don't want to plan too much... Anyway there are a number of places on my to-do list, including destinations like China, Indonesia, Philippines and North Korea. I'll try to update this blog regularly but don't expect daily entries ;) If you are interested in my previous trips and photos you can check out my website www.acidkainen.net

Tämä blogi tulee todennäköisesti olemaan sekä englanniksi että suomeksi tyyliin pikainen yhteenveto englanniksi ja enemmän tarinaa suomen kielellä... Vaikka englanti sujuukin varsin hyvin on kuitenkin helpompi kirjoittaa fiilispohjaista tekstiä omalla äidinkielellään. Tämä on muuten ensimmäinen kerta kun pidän varsinaista matkablogia, aiemmat päiväkirjat perustuvat ruutuvihkoon tehtyihin merkintöihin milloin missäkin...

No comments:

Post a Comment